Monday, March 2, 2009

Yeah an Award!


Heatherlyn over at Colt Family Blog bestowed this nifty cool award on me...Now it's time to pass it along. Here are the rules for this one:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world you are KReATIV!
1. I'm a big time John Wayne fan.....If your looking for some good "Duke" flicks here are just a few, there are just too many really good one's to mention here:
- The Searchers....I also did a post on this movie too.
2. I love a good laugh.
3. My favorite vice right now is Hershey Hugs
4. I love me some Pittsburgh Steeler football.
5. Traveling
6. My bloggy friends
7. My family
Now who am I going to pass this along too?
1. Pooba over at Grand Pooba
2. Yaya over at Yaya Stuff
3. The Blonde Duck over at A Duck In Her Pond
4. R. Susanna over at Sticky Stuff on the Floor
5. Tara over at Too Much Information
7. The Texas Woman over at The Texas Woman

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your well-deserved award and thanks for sharin the love! I'm honored. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats woman! And thank you so much for passing on the love!

    I bet you're a happy girl now that the Stealers are the champs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award that is AWESOME!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I love a good laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! Well deserved.

    A lot of Public Enemy was shot here is Chicago too. My mother's friend didn't know how much I loved him or she would have invited me down to where she works where they shooting for 2 weeks. I almost died when she told me that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your award, thats very kewl! great blog too. what a funny chick you are :-) I am your mamarazzi swap partner. im a day late shipping your package, ill send it priority first thing in the morning the gig i was on ran late today and i didnt get to the post office in time. i see you are a twilight fan too, i sent you a copy... LOL oh well, you can spread the edward love, i love giving out that book, i am currently responsible for introducing 24 people to the twilight drug. looking forward to learning more about you. best wishes...
    Mary RC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks! I actually just received this one buy I willl erdit to add and add your name.. rthanks soooo much.. I can't believe so many people think asbout me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and thanks too! I gotta go take a few hours and come up with why I am Kreativ now. I know, I can be kreativ and copy yours :), just kidding. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me goose....