Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 'Girl" Vacation!!

I am finally going to get to go on my “girl” vacation! My friend Ashley and I have decided that we are going to go to the PBR event in Nampa, ID in April, we actually leave the end of March though.

The original plan was to fly out there. Now I'm pretty sure the plan has changed and we are going to be taking the Amtrack out there. It'll be almost a 2 day train ride plus an 8 hour bus ride but I think it will be worth it in the end. It’s a three day event and I’ll finally be old enough to rent a rental vehicle from the PBR’s sponor Enterprise Rent A Car. Ok, so I just found out as I was writing this that you only have to be 21 to rent from Enterprise but who cares at this point. I’m soooooo excited that I’ve already ordered Idaho travel information and a road map too. Ashley’s even been looking for things that she wants to do and sent me this yesterday afternoon. So I guess if we’re going to go and do this trip we’re going BIG!


I mean who wouldn’t want to go all that way to look at that or even some of this:


But as good as the “Butt Cam” is my favorite part has to be:


The introduction pyro….I come from a long line of pyro “maniacs.”

Don’t worry between the both of us there will be PLENTY of photo’s to go around to share with all the blogging peeps out there. Plus it’s going to be one heck of a “Dear Diary” too! Oh, I guess I should tell you all what “Dear Diary” is….everytime we go to an event or on a trip we write about what goes on before, during and after the whole trip….pretty basic readers digest version of what it is but hey, it works right?!

1 comment:

Talk to me goose....