Friday, May 1, 2009

Pretty Flower


Not much has been going on around here in my little corner of the world this week. I've had 4 days off of work...Which I'm super excited about....but not super excited to see my next paycheck is all. In those 4 days I've done a whole lot of nothing...which I'm very good at for the record. The weather's been pretty iffy around here too so Laci and I haven't been able to get out for as many walks as I'd like but beggars can't be chosers right?


I'm in the process of thinking up another giveaway...I had so much fun with the first one I figured what the heck. I don't know what's all going to be included yet, so please keep checking back for updates.


I've been trying a whole bunch of new recipes recently...Most of which are up in printable format on my other blog The Country Girl Cooks and Talks Money. Of the recipes that I've tried so far no duds yet. Which makes me really happy. I'll have some more of the photo "how to's" up shortly.


Did you know that Bed Head makes a pet care line the Bath and Body Works carries exclusively online? Here's the link if you want to check it out.
Also, I'm looking for any and all titles/authors to reading material. I'm going to be spending a lot of time at my local libary while I'm saving up to get brakes put on my car and extra "fun" stuff like that.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya with the weather. It's been pretty icky here, too. Here's hoping spring comes soon.

    I'm halfway through the Twilight books -- I assume you've read those? Sharon Kay Penman is also a great author with some interesting books. Have you read any of hers? Or Diana Gabaldon's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Professional hair products for pets. That will never. cease. to. amaze. me.

    One of my favorite books is All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me goose....