I was tagged by my new bloggy pal Aunt of 14 the other day to do my "Crazy" 8's. So here we go.....
Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Having 4 days off this week.
2. Getting paid on Friday
3. My raise that is coming with my annual review
4. The first sunshine that we've had here in Wisconsin for the past few days...That would be today...right now.
5. Getting some more shorts in size MEDIUM....I haven't been able to wear a medium in forever.
6. Seeing Jeff Dunham live in Madison
7. trying out new recipes
8. My hair being long and louscious
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
2. Tried not to let my temper get the better of me.
3. Started a new book
6. Got up to go to work
7. Got ready for work
8. Actually went to work
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Not ever have to worry about money
2. Get my credit cards paid off lickety split
3. Go on a much needed vacation ASAP
4. Have better discipline with my eating habits
5. Take better photo's
6. Make some extra money from my crafty projects
7. Write an unbelievable best-seller
8. Wear size 8 jeans
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Dancing with the stars
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Deadliest Catch
4. Dirty Jobs
6. Two and a Half Men
7. History Channel
Now who am I tagging?
City Girl Turned Country Girl
Merry Christmas to All !
3 years ago