EDIT: I'd just like to say "Thank You" for all the words of encouragement that I recieved from all my bloggy pals out there. I really appreciate it. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. GO STEELERS! Now I'm off to knit and/or watch a movie I can't decide which at this point.
I couldn't catch a break if it jumped up and bit me in the ass right now. So far I really haven't had pretty much anything good happen to me since the day before Thanksgiving. Let's recap shall we:
1. The day BEFORE Thanksgiving we put our dog to sleep.
2. December 4th the AC compressor in my car completely seizes up which put me in the hole $1,200.
3. As a result of #2 I'm in debt to the Bank of Dad for $1,200.
4. I have a whole list of repairs that I need to have done to my car.
5. I need to have new struts put on my car because the spring in the strut on the front drivers side is broken and has actually punctured 2 tires to this point.
6. As a result of number 5, I have been no where or done anything really "fun" in MANY WEEKS.
7. Our washer has pretty much decided that it's just not going to work anymore and because I happened to be the person using it when it decided this I am the one who is going to catch hell for it.
So as a result of the above list, I have decided that I am going to drink and possibly cry some and maybe tomorrow things will look a little better. That's my hope anyway.
Merry Christmas to All !
3 years ago