Thursday, November 27, 2008

So I've moved again.....


I know I said I wasn't going to do it again but I became seriously selfconcious about people thinking that I am actually a bitter person when I'm not really....that is was just a nickname....that I fully intend to keep by the way. I had been contemplating forgiving blogger for a little while....it was getting to be a serious pain in the butt for me comment on the blogs that I visit regularly and it was frustrating the hell out of me. So I've officially forgiven Blogger and here I am.

Now on to the sad part....Yesterday afternoon we put a member of our family to sleep. It was time....she was 19 and her quality of life was deteriating at a pretty fast rate. She lived a long happy life and she will be missed greatly. We (including our other dog Laci) are pretty upset and Laci has been looking all over the place for her....which makes me super sad, cause Laci has never been the only dog....she's always had a companion with her and now it's just her. I even said that I was going to be taking an extended blogging vacation but I'm to "addicted" and I can help myself.


On my old wordpress blog I was going to be doing a giveaway using pretty much all of my posts but because I've just started this blog I'll have to come up with a new giveaway. I hope you'll join in and play along when I get it all figured out again.

Jamie/BITRCountryGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose....